Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Smith's Shopping Quick Trip: Kellogg's Cereal, Quaker Granola Bars and Milk Only $10.05 (8 items)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

This week Smith's is having a sale on Kellogg's cereal and Quaker Granola Bars.  If you buy 3 select boxes  you can receive 1 Gallon of Mountain Dairy Milk FREE!   I bought 8 items and spent $10.05 ($1.25 per item)  We were really low on milk so the kids and I ran over there to check it out.  This is what I did.  (I splurged on Captain Crunch but, it is my husbands favorite treat.)

This is what I bought
(1)Frosted Flakes used (7/8 RP) save $1.00/2
(2)Mini Wheats uses Printable Coupon Save $.50/1
(1)Captain Crunch
(2) Boxes of Quaker Granola Bars (7/22 Moments To Save $.75/2)
(2) Gallons Of Milk (Free After I bought 6 boxes)
Total: $10.05

I saved $12.88 and bought 8 items and spent $1.25 per item.  That is HOT deal especially since it included Milk.  Milk is on sale this week for $2.00 Mountain Dairy brand.

Here is a list of coupons you can use for the promotion:

-Printable Coupon Save $1.00/2 Kelloggs Corn Flakes, Crispix or FiberPlus Cereals 
-Printable Coupon Save $1.00/2 Kelloggs Raisin Bran, Crunchy Nut or Smart Start Cereal, 
-Printable Coupon Save $1.00/3 Kelloggs Cereal
-Printable Coupon Save $.50/1 Frosted Mini Wheats
-Printable Coupon Save $1.00/2 Rice Krispie Treats
-Printable Coupon Save $1.00/3 Kelloggs Rice Krispies Cereal
-Printable Coupon Save $1.00/3 Kelloggs Special K Cereals
-(6/24 RP) Save $1.00/3 Kelloggs Cereal
-(7/8 RP) Save $.70/1 Kelloggs Choco Zucaritas or Kelloggs Frosted Flakes Cereal
-(7/8 RP) Save $1.00/2 On Kelloggs Frosted Mini-Wheats Little Bites Cinnamon roll and/or Frosted Mini-Wheats Touch of Fruit in the Middle Raspberry in the Middle Raspberry Cereal
-(7/22 Moments To Save) $.75/2 Quaker Granola Bars

Let me know what you you find.


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved