Wednesday, July 25, 2012

*HURRY * FREE Tickets to "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" First 50 People Only! (8/2)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Have you heard of the new movie coming out August 15th called "The Odd Life Of Timothy Green?"  It is staring Jennifer Garner and Joel Edgarton.  It looks like such a feel good movie.  I am excited to see it.

Hurry over here   and use code  414242.  50 My SLC Mommy readers can get 2 Free tickets to the August 2nd special screening at 7pm at the Centerville Megaplex 14 Theatres.  Just check the circle next to the available and sign in or register.  Make sure to be there at least 30 minutes early with your printed tickets.

Good Luck!

Disclaimer: Thank to Love Communication for sponsoring this giveaway I received 4 tickets to the screening.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Is it ok if I share this on my site, if I link back to you? What a fun deal! I will be there with hubby in tow.

    ~Becky @ Utah Sweet Savings

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved