Friday, December 17, 2010

Giveaway: Yochi Yochi Fun Footwear

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!



Giveaway Ends December 22nd at 11:59 p.m

I haven't yet tried Yochi Yochi shoes, but they look adorable!  I have used squeeky shoes for both of my kids and loved them.  I should mention they are based out of Orem.  How cool is that.  I love supporting local companies. This is what the website says:

"Yochi Yochi is proud to introduce the latest trend in Japan here on American soil! Yochi Yochi shoes are made with a small squeaking diaphram in the heel of each shoe which causes a small squeak when your child takes a step. The noise is fun, but we think it goes beyond that.

With the squeaking sound in every step, you can find comfort in the fact that your stealthy child will have a hard time getting away from your side without knowing.


In addition to safety, many doctors have suggested that when your child can audibly recognize their footsteps, the sounds can reinforce the natural rhythm of walking and actually help train them to walk."
I think these are just cute.  They have 2 styles to chose from.  I would love a pair for my daughter.

Giveaway Details:
1 MySLCMommy will be receiving a pair of Yochi Yochi shoes.  All you have to do is leave a comment telling me which pair you would want.  Then fill out the additional entries in the form:

Additional Entries:
*Like Yochi Yochi on Facebook (let them know MySLCMommy Sent you)
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a pair of Yochi Yochi shoes from Myslcmommy. #Giveaway




Thank you to Yochi Yochi shoes for providing the Giveaway!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

58 comments:

  1. I like the princess sakura ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the princess sakura ones! so cute!
    tara at taverstables dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/15912297130106880
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Princess Sakura Footwear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the prince kairu

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter would look adorable in the Princess Sakura shoes. Thanks for the great contest!

    robbnlori2001@

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have boys so I would like the pince kairu frog ones.
    nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like the Prince Kairu for my son!
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. prince kairu

    pommfrites@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would go for 'Princess Sakura' shoes. Thanks for the giveaway.

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/Thabal628/status/16605131277598720

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. all so cute
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like both pairs but would probably have to pick the Prince Kairu ones!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the princess Sakura!
    acp389atgmail

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LIKE the prince kairu
    rryan324 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. LIKE you on fb
    rryan324 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. subscribe via email
    rryan324 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Definitely the Princess Sakura for my niece!
    wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  22. fave: princess sakura
    deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would want the Princess Sakura

    lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like Yochi Yochi on Facebook (charming linda) and left comment that you sent me

    lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. subscribed to RSS feeds via google reader (Linda R)

    lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like My SLCMommy on Facebook (charming linda)

    lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/luvlybrunette77/status/17679134943612928

    lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would get the prince kairu ones

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the princess Sakura's!
    twinky2287 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like yochi yochi on FB!
    Elise Hightower
    twinky2287 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm a subscriber!
    twinky2287 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like your blog on FB!
    Elise Hightower
    twinky2287 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow you on twitter
    @myKYRA87
    twinky2287 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/myKYRA87/status/17690519668789248

    ReplyDelete
  35. I LOVE the Princess Sakura Shoes!
    Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/JessicaSvitak/status/17693810897199104
    Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would love the princess sakura shoes, way too cute!!!!

    raggedybabygifts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am a fan of myslcmommy on FB
    raggedybabygifts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I subscribe to myslcmommy via google reader

    raggedybabygifts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am following you on twitter (raggedybabygift)

    raggedybabygifts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I tweeted about the giveaway!

    http://twitter.com/#!/Raggedybabygift

    raggedybabygifts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the prince kairu ones.
    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the prince kairu shoes
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. love the froggie ones! super cute.
    mrskmartin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the Princess Sakura!
    perk0720@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like the Prince Kairu shoes

    sbabij2 at shaw dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'd love to have the Princess pair for my daughter! They're adorable!

    ERobertson29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. LOVE the prince kairu shoes :)

    spork_of_truth(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would love to have the Prince Kairu
    lovekatydid at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the Princess Sakura shoes. So cute!

    Lisa G.
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved