Friday, December 17, 2010

Perfect Stocking Stuffer - Green Ostrich Reusable Lunch Skin + Free Shipping Today!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
If you are trying to do things to go green this is the perfect and easy item to get.  It is a reusable lunch skin from Green Ostrich.   They even have an online store dedicated to Earth-friendly, green gifts and green toys to spark a consumer movement that requires environmentally-sound solutions for our lives.  They help people make changes, not sacrifices. Plus they help them live well and refresh the Earth.

One way they do this is by making reusable items.  Take for example the Lunchskin, it eliminates the need for plastic sandwich and snack bags which saves our landfills each time we use one.  

I was excited to try the lunchskin for myself to see if it was as good as I had heard.  I make a sandwich for my husband almost daily and I have been very impressed, it held a sandwich and because it has a velcro closing at the top it was fresh when lunch rolled around.  The true test for me was cleaning.  The tags say it is dishwasher safe, but I have not used it in the dishwasher yet.  I have been rinsing it out by hand.  I am surprised at how easy it is to clean.  My husband has enjoyed it.  He hates using plastic bags and it keeps his sandwich fresh.  In fact he enjoys it so much I will be buying some for his stocking today. 

Green Ostrich if offering Free Shipping today for National Free Shipping Day.  You can get 5% off by using the SLC until Jan 2011.   If you are still looking for a stocking stuffer I suggest that this is it.
Thanks to Green Ostrich for my Lunchskin used for review.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved