Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1 of 12 Days of Christmas - The Couponizer

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

This Giveaway Ends 12/1 at 11:59 MST

If you are looking for a method of organizing your coupons the Couponizer is an option.  I know several people who love the couponizer and sometimes wonder if I should get one.  There is many times I wish I had one for my store trips so I don't have to take my big binder to the store.
 
The Couponizer Includes:

The Couponizer booklet -  18 pockets for grocery coupons, 6 pockets for other coupons such as Restaurants, Retail, Rewards, 2 shopping pockets (Coupons to be used this shopping trip & Checkout), 3 loyalty card card sleeves.

1 Shopping List pad - 20 tear off sheets/cardboard backing
1 CoupTracker pad - 15 tear off sheets/cardboard backing for record spending and savings by store
1 CoupStacker - pre-sorting mat used to organize coupons according to pocket when clipping
1 Carrying Bag - clear zippered vinyl bag
1 pair of scissors.

How to purchase:
Head on over to the Couponizer Website and you can look at many options.  Then don't forget to use Coupon code DECEMBER10 at Checkout for $4.00 off (excludes the Coach Start up Kit).  This promo code is valid from 12/1 - 12/8.  One tip I have learned when you purchase from couponizer.  Try and get a group of you together and do it in as big of order as possible.  The more you buy the more you save.  We all like savings. 

Giveaway Details:
Couponizer is giving away 1 My SLC Mommy a Couponizer.  Just leave a comment on how you currently organize your coupons.  I do the virtual method  with a Coupon Binder.  (I need to change it a little I don't like taking the binder to the store)  Then Enter the form with all of the Additional Entries.

Additional entries:
*Like Couponizer on Facebook Let them know MySLCMommy sent you
*Follow Couponizer on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me) RT @myslcmommy I just entered the couponizer Giveaway from Day 1 of myslcmommy's 12 Days of Christmas #Giveaway


This giveaway is being provided by couponizer.  I did not receive anything for this post!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

26 comments:

  1. I wish I had a better way to organize my coupons, for now I just have them in a zip lock bag so I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not so organized with my coupons so this Couponizer Booklet will be just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not good at organizing.I have a binder, but wish I had something better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a better way to organize my coupons. Currently I have them in a hanging file folder. Pain to cut each week. Then I hate when I am at the store and I know I have a coupon for something on sale. Must find a better method!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I currently just have my coupons in a binder and try to organize them by product but I don't think it is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I file the inserts by date and use envelopes for my trips to the store

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use a coupon binder.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use an accordion method and it is time consuming. Hope I win this. Thanks for the giveaway.

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tweeted the giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/Thabal628/status/10050682044289024

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the big binder. I would love something smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mine are actually in a mess. I try to stash them in an accordian file but there is no system---they're all just stuffed in there. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I currently have them in a wallet - but it's not working so hot! I have too many and can't always find them when I need them.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to use an accordian file/coupon holder. I've since gotten lazy and just throw them in a folder. Not very organized! I have to hunt through everything to find the one I'm looking for or to even see if I have a coupon for an item!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have an 8 page pocket holder/binder. I use enevelopes inside it.
    mary@cire.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I use a small accordian file/coupon holder. I have one for food and one for non-food.... not very good organization or easy to find specific coupons in a rush....but that's what I have going on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I subscribe to SLC Mommy via daily emails and Google Reader

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like SLC Mommy on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My accordian coupon holder is falling apart... Let's just say it is held together with a rubber band! I would love to win this awesome coupon organizer. Thanks for the great contest!

    robbnlori2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I use a binder and was looking for something smaller

    ReplyDelete
  20. I use an accordian file type, this looks awesome.
    chellelee7{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I use a small binder!!
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Already Like Couponizer on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  23. I use a large binder with plastic picture holders for the coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  24. In an envelope i have gotten really bad and am very unorganized at the moment . I used to use a binder with inserts and tabs

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved