Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winners of the Hookeez, Windhill CD, Savvycents Wallet, Babydipper and Wishbone Winners

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Thank you for entering all of the many Giveaways.  I was really impressed at how so many of you were spreading the word.   I really love being able to offer all of the fun Giveaways on the site.   I have a lot of giveaways planned for the next couple of weeks.  Wait til you see what I have in store for the 12 Days of Christmas Promotion.  It starts TODAY!    So keep your eyes open.   Details coming up soon   Drum Roll please....

Hookeez
Nichole Parrish nikitaylor68@xxxxxx

Windhill Christmas Songs
kristiina hart rodriguez
Savvycents Wallet
austinandawson@XXXXX

Baby Dipper
Jessi jessip2010@XXXXX
Wishbone Gift Pack
Nicole Brace nikki.brace@XXXX

Please e-mail slcmommy@gmail.com within 48 hours so I can get let you know how to redeem your prize.  If I don't hear from you I will pick a new winner!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved