Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hot Hefty Coupon + Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Hefty has a HOT new coupon out good for $1 off trash bags that can be put to great use in the coming weeks! I don't know about you, but we go through a TON of trash over the holidays! One of my pet peeves is the smell of garbage, I hate it, but what I hate more is trying to mask the smell with other scents.

Hefty knows that sometimes, the smell of scented garbage bags can take over a kitchen, which is why they developed Kitchen Bags with Unscented Odor Block™ Technology, to help neutralize unwanted odors with no added scent, my kind of bag! I was provided with a box of these and they really work, I am impressed.

Print your NEW $1-off coupon here!

One lucky winner will win the following:
-One box of Hefty Kitchen Bags with Unscented Odor Block Technology,
-HOT Hefty coupons
-$10 Wal-Mart gift card

TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY
Here's what you need to do, keeping this one simple no form to fill out:

Just go to the Hefty Facebook page and print off the coupon
Tell them MySLCMommy sent you for the giveaway on their wall
Leave a comment below with your email address


Winner will be chosen on Monday at noon!


Please Note Hefty provided me with the giveaway prize and review items but the opinions stated are entirely mine.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

22 comments:

  1. h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted on Hefty's Facebook wall!
    becky_schiffman (at) msn (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odor blocking trash bags with 2 babies in diapers sounds like a dream come true. barbieandkyle at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theese are the best, I hope I win!
    sarah_roxy_21@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a comment on Hefty's Facebook Wall!

    rej0820 AT aol DOT com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posted on their wall, thanks for the coupon.
    tcarolinep at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted on Hefty's Facebook wall. thanks
    fbfandc[at]gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wrote on their wall- Mary Happymommy

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cher_theblondeprincess@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted of Hefty's wall.
    Nicole
    nikki.brace at thebluezone.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Posted on their wall.
    jennifer horn
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. posted on wall
    Regina D
    dushane_r@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. commented on their wall:
    http://www.facebook.com/Hefty.TrashBags/posts/167351349949453

    aigcanada7 at hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. We printed the coupon and posted to the wall ...
    rosanova_family@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Printed the coupon, told them you sent me on FB. (Ashley Reynolds) Hefty is the garbage bag of choice for us!!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://www.facebook.com/Hefty.TrashBags#!/Hefty.TrashBags/posts/167362956614959 above is link to what I wrote on their wall about your giveaway and I got coupon. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I told them that you sent me.

    nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked hefty's page and I posted on heftys page that myslc mommy sent me.

    janetmariemohr(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I posted on Heftys facebook Wall!
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I posted on their and commented you sent me. Mary Jaco.
    mary@cire.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked 'em and commented, going to print my coupon later - I am out of ink...lol

    Katrina
    tinymansmom@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved