Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Below the Waves Timmy Quest and Yo Gabba Gabba Winners

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Thank you for entering the Below the Waves Timmy Quesst and Yo Gabba Gabba Giveaways.  I was really impressed at how so many of you were spreading the word.   I really love being able to offer so many Giveaways on the site.   I have a lot of giveaways planned for the next couple of weeks.    So keep your eyes open.  I am just slow at getting them up.  
 
Below the Waves
Ronda Rudnick    rrudnick@xxxxx
 
 
Yo Gabba Gabba
Sarah L sarahlovesvegas@xxxxx

Please e-mail slcmommy@gmail.com within 48 hours so I can get let you know how to redeem your prize.  If I don't hear from you I will pick a new winner! (I have not emailed the winners but, will try to later)

Here are the other giveaways going on right now:


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved