Friday, April 6, 2012

Woot: Kids Stephen Joseph Hooded Towels $9.99

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Today on Kids Woot you can get these Stephen Joseph Hooded Blankets for $9.99! I love these they are perfect to give now or save and give as a gift later!

Other deals include:
-2Qt Triple Ply Covered Sauce Pan $49.99
-Haan Sanitizing Garment Steamer $49.99
-Kelty Camp Hauler2 +2 Camp Cartons $24.99
-J Vineyards Russian River Chardonnay $54.99


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. man I was excited when I received your e-mail. I thought it was for hooded towels. Turns out they are blankets.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved