Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cafe Zupas Now Open At The District - Free Desserts And More!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Monday night I was lucky enough to go to a  sneak peek at Café Zupas in The District with my children before they open this Wednesday! 

Our Yummy Food!
 We loved it!  The food was amazing like normal and my kids where so excited that I let them have dessert.  The employees seem very excited and couldn't wait to help us at our every need.  I tried the Turkey Advocado Panini for the first time and really enjoyed it.  I could leave without the Tomato Basil soup.  (my favorite)  My kids loved the kids meal which includes 2 items and a drink. 

Having a good time at Zupas
Café Zupas at The District opens to the public this Wednesday, November, 20th 2013. They will be having FREE desserts December 5th - 7th. Satuday November 23rd they will be having a lot of festivities including the following:

• Free desserts with your meal
• First 50 in line @ 11:00 get their Meal for 1/5 off!
• 25$ gift card drawing every 15 minutes all day
• Enter to win FREE FOOD FOR A YEAR!

Café Zupas at The District is located at:
11400 S. 3770 W., Suite 102 South Jordan, UT 84095

Stay tuned the first of next week to hear all about Cafe Zupas Catering after I went to a really fun lunch.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved