· Whole Foods Market: $1 Gallon Milk
· MegaPlex Movie Theatre: $1 Large Popcorn, $1 Candy, $1 Large Drink
· Barbacoa: $1 for any entrée
· Beans & Brews: $1 16oz drink
· Lagoon: $1 bottled drinks and $1 Icee Fun Cup
· Toasters: $1 Whole Sandwich, Chips & Drink
· Wasatch Pizza: $1 Medium One-Topping Pizza
· JCW Burger: $1 All American Burger Combo
· Jamba Juice: FREE 16oz Smoothie
· Roxberry: $1 Green Smoothie
It is really easy just tap and the discount will come off automatically and then off you go. I can't wait to get my $1 milk, Free Jamba Juice and $1 16 oz coffee from Beans and Brews.
To see my full review I did last year you can head over here! (I love all the new places they are adding.)
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment