Thursday, March 7, 2013

OZ The Great and Powerful Released in Theatres Friday March 8th

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Are you excited for "Oz The Great And Powerful" to come out March 8th?  I know I sure was.  I love the "Wizard Of OZ and Wicked"!   I have been so excited to go see.  Was beyond excited to go  it a few days early.

I would like to start off with I am not a movie critic I just enjoy movies and I really enjoyed this one.  The China Doll character (Zoey King) is adorable and the flying monkey (Zach Braff) is clever and of course Oz (James Franco) is wonderful!  Lets not forget about the witches they were great and loved all of them!  

One thing I really enjoyed is the 3D.  That is saying a lot because I am not a fan of wearing glasses while watching a movie.  But, I loved the 3D in this movie.  There were times I really did want to reach out and touch the air in front of me.  I do suggest not taking children under 5 years old or sensitive children because the flying monkeys can be a little intense.  (I saw a 3 year old freaked out at flying monkeys next to me).  But I really loved the under lying concept of good vs bad and finding your inner goodself.  I will be taking my 6 year old to it soon. 



Here is a little synopsis of the movie:

"When Oscar Diggs (James Franco), a small-time circus magician with dubious ethics, is hurled away from dusty Kansas to the vibrant Land of Oz, he thinks he’s hit the jackpot—fame and fortune are his for the taking—that is until he meets three witches, Theodora (Mila Kunis), Evanora (Rachel Weisz) and Glinda (Michelle Williams), who are not convinced he is the great wizard everyone’s been expecting. Reluctantly drawn into the epic problems facing the Land of Oz and its inhabitants, Oscar must find out who is good and who is evil before it is too late. Putting his magical arts to use through illusion, ingenuity—and even a bit of wizardry—Oscar transforms himself not only into the great and powerful Wizard of Oz but into a better man as well. "

Here is a trailer for you to enjoy and don't forget to buy your tickets early.  I have a feeling this will be a sell out.  Definitely worth watching and perfect date night movie!  My husband enjoyed it as well.



To learn more about Oz The Great and Powerful you can visit the website, Follow on Facebook or Twitter.  I loved reading all about the movie.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved