Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dollie & Me Outfits Save Up To 55% Off + More!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
It's back!  My favorite deal over at Zulily!  Right now you can snag up to 55% off Dollie & Me outfits!  Plus enter code ZULILYGA41 and save $5 on purchases of over $75.

Every sale I grab my daughter and her American Girl Doll an outfit and today their are several Spring & Summer items that I haven't seen.

One of my favorites of many is this Yellow Floral Tunic Set & Doll Outfit for $25.99 (Retail $56)

Last time I ordered the Aqua Plaid Sparkle Dress & Doll Outfit $23.99 (Retail 54) for her EASTER dress.  It's beautiful.

For the ladies Zulily has really great deals for you too!  I really like the Tokyo Collection with savings up to 85% off.

If you've never signed up before would you please head HERE so that I can get a referral credit.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved