Monday, February 25, 2013

Red Carpet Ready With Wholly Guacamole Daily's Cocktail Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Where you excited to watch the Oscar's?I got in the spirit a bit early after receiving a package of goodies from Daily's Cocktails and Wholly Guacamole and decided to have a Red Carpet pre-party with my husband.   We watched James Bond all while enjoying 3 guacamoles and  3 salsas from Wholly Guacamole and some delicious Daily's Cocktails. I served Pina Coladas and Light Margaritas at my party though I had a hard time picking out the flavors at the grocery store. 

It is difficult to choose a favorite.   The nominees for Best Salsa were Medium, Red Pepper Mango and Guacamole/Spicy Pico.  The nominees for Best Guacamole were Spicy, Classic or Homestyle.  The benefit of having so many different varieties of both was that there was something all of my guests could enjoy.  I tend to like less spicy foods so I really enjoyed the Medium Salsa and Classic Guacamole. 


All in all it was fun.  The Wholly Guacamole products were delicious, the Daily's cocktails tasted great and the movie was really good.  

Giveaway:
One My SLC Mommy will win the following:

• Four Wholly Guacamole and three Wholly Salsa products in a variety of  flavors.
• A $20 Walmart gift card to pick up an assortment of Daily’s Cocktails Pouches (plus whatever you need for your recipe).
• Promotional items from both Daily's and Wholly Guacamole

To Enter:
Leave a comment telling me what was your favorite movie for Oscar time?  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:

Please remember to drink responsibly.  
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good Luck!

Thanks to Daily's & Wholly Guacamole for my samples for review and the giveaway winner's prize. Opinions are honest.  
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

30 comments:

  1. I didn't have a favorite movie to root for. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wreck it Ralph

    Name on rafflecopter: Mary Happymommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite was Argo

    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was rooting for Argo. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved both lincoln and les mis

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHERRIE C. ON RAFFLECOPTER

    Les Miserables all the way

    callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lincoln

    Entered the rafflecopter form as "Wild Orchid"
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    wildorchid985 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Life of Pi
    kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked Argo
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved