One of my favorite coupons has reset on Coupons.com. I was surprised it already reset because it took so long last month. Head over now and print the $.25/1 coupon off of any gallon of milk. I know they have changed it but, I will take any savings on milk I can get. I found it using area code 84102 under the category food. (I know not under beverage). Keep in mind this is valid in Utah and Idaho. Make sure to use the back button and print it twice. Milk is on sale this week at Smith's for $2.50 making it only $.25.
The cheese $.25 of any brand also reset for me! Perfect timing since I am heading to the store.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment