Wednesday, January 16, 2013

California King or Queen 7 Piece Comforter Set $34.99 (Retail $119.99)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Hurry over to Designer Living because today you can get this Avenue 8 Florence 7 Piece Comforter Set for $34.99 (Retail $109.99 - $119.99).

I know my friend Amy purchased this from Designer Living about a year ago! I LOVE my comforter. It's very light weight and warm! The quality is great and it comes with everything you see in the picture! I grabbed the California King Size and also what you can can't see in the picture is the comforter does have a little olive green mixed into it.

1 California King or Queen Comforter
2 Pillowcases
1 Bed Skirt
3 Pillows

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved