My son saw this Hot wheels wall track in the Smith's toy catalog and can't stop talking about it. I started doing some research and this Hot Wheels Wall Track is only $25 (Retail $32.97) and if you pick site to store it is Free Shipping. I ordered mine today and it is available for same day pick up which means I can go get it in 4 hours.
This same track is sold out at Amazon and Target. When I went shopping in the stores I couldn't find this version only the track without the loop. If you have a Hot Wheels fan head over and get yours now. Who know how much longer Walmart will have it. Target sold out yesterday while I was looking at it online.
They also has this Ultimate Combo set which comes with more pieces for $65 (Retail $88).
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment