Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cardstore 70% OFF + Free Shipping on Holiday Cards

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


70% off Holiday Cards & Invites at Cardstore


Cardstore.com is offering 70% off Holiday Cards when you use code CCP2470! I order my cards from Cardstore every year because they store my contacts so I don't have to address my cards each or enter shipping information! PLUS shipping is included which means you can deduct the cost if the stamp from the cost of your cards!

Holiday cards will be just .69 each shipped!  That makes it like paying $.24 for your cards since stamps are currently .45 each!

You can head over to Cardstore here to make yours!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved