Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Honey Baked Ham $25 Gift Certificate Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

One of my favorite parts of the holidays is the food!  My husband and I enjoy making a big Thanksgiving meal to enjoy with our family and friends!  Of course the center piece of our meal is always the  ham or turkey!  This year HoneyBaked Ham would like to be a part of your holiday celebrate!

HoneyBaked Ham Pop-Up Stores are now open and available for your holiday shopping!  You can find them in Dick's Market (Centerville Location) and Fresh Market (Riverton, Park City, Draper, American Fork and Bountiful locations)  Most Pop-Up Stores opened November 9 and will be available for purchases until December 31.  Want to make sure there HoneyBaked Ham location near you?  Check out the complete list of store locations and store hours HERE.  HoneyBaked Ham also has several great store coupons that will help you save on your Holiday Meal!

Besides their famous hams and turkeys, HoneyBaked Ham sides and desserts include: Orange Walnut Cranberries, Broccoli Rice Casserole, Yukon Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Potatoes Au Gratin, Sweet Potato Soufflé, Cornbread Dressing, Cinnamon Apples, Carrot Cake, Lemon Cream Cake, Old-Fashioned Pound Cake, Red Velvet Cake and Southern Pecan Pie.

Giveaway:
HoneyBaked Ham would like one lucky My SLC Mommy reader  a $25 Honey Baked Ham gift certificate that can be used at any HoneyBaked Ham retailer.

To Enter:
Leave me a comment telling us what your favorite Holiday Dish. Then fill out the form with your additional Entries:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 Good luck!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

35 comments:

  1. Love roasted sweet potatoes with green chili.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is the home made mashed potatoes and gravy from rhe turkey juices!!! Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh Mashed Potatoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mashed potatoes! I could eat them all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turkey smothered in homemade gravy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my family it was always corn-beef wrapped pickles. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't eat meat too often but I do love Ham.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cornbread stuffing is my favorite holiday dish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mashed potatoes & gravy, yummy

    ReplyDelete
  10. green bean casserole debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. always love the yummy cheesy funeral church potatoes

    ReplyDelete
  12. mashed potatoes & gravy!!
    twocuff@precisionvarminting.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love green bean caserole!
    Amanda W, a p w 2 2 2 @ a o l d o t c o m

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them all, but if I have to pick I would pick pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving! jboger05 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Baked/roasted butternut squash

    -ravagingdustbunny@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite is Pecan Pie. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jennifer Boehme
    My favorite dish is the sweet potato bake.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always make ham for my holiday celebations. I would love to win! Thanks for the giveaway. sandra03402 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love something called green jello salad. green jello, drained pineapple, cream cheese, and cool whip. nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Green Bean Casserole or Sweet Potato Casserole! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ham with cornbread dressing yum! thanks love honeybaked ham :) merry christmas
    sewitupjulie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like Baked Ham with brown sugar glaze.


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved