Monday, November 19, 2012

Classic Holiday Hits: $.69 Each On iTunes

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Are you ready for the Holidays?  I am starting.  I don't listen to Chirstmas Holiday music until after Thanksgiving but I am worried that these songs will change their prices before I can get my favorites.  Check out these .69 Classic Christmas Songs from iTunes.

Listen to samples of these songs before you purchase, click here to be taken to the list.

  • Christmas / Sarajevo 12/24 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
  • The Christmas Song - Nat "King" Cole
  • Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town - Bruce Springsteen
  • The Chipmunk Song - The Chipmunks
  • Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
  • Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy
  • Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NSYNC
  • O Holy Night - Céline Dion
  • The Christmas Shoes - NewSong
  • This Christmas - Chris Brown
  • Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
  • Jingle Bells - Frank Sinatra
  • Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
  • My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears
  • Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) - Elvis Presley
  • Little Drummer Boy - Faith Hill
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas - Rascal Flatts
  • Do You Hear What I Hear? - Bing Crosby
  • O Holy Night - Nat "King" Cole

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved