Thursday, October 25, 2012

Vintage Style Owl Charm Necklace $0.90 Shipped

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Last month I told you about a Vintage style Owl Necklace from Amazon for around $1.00 shipped -- I have since received mine in the mail and I loved it so much that I have ordered more for gift-giving.

Right now you can buy the exact same Vintage style colorful Owl charm necklace on Amazon for just 90¢ SHIPPED!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love owls and I just bought one. For $0.87 how can you not?!? Thanks for the headsup on this one!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved