Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Smith's: Mott's Snack & Go Applesauce Pouches

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Earlier today I told you about the $1.00/1 Mott's Snack & Go Applesauce Pouches!  I found them on sale at Smith's today.  I think these are going to be great for my kids lunches.  Here is the deal:

Mott's Snack & Go Applesauce Pouches $2.69 (Regular $2.99
Use Printable Coupon Mott's Snack & Go Applesauce Pouches Save $1.00/1
Final: $1.69

*Don't forget this could end tonight.  Could vary on price depending on Smith's or Kroger store.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved