Friday, September 28, 2012

Zipfizz - "Healthy Energy Mix" Review + Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


I am trying to be more healthy, but there are just some days that I really need a pick me up in the afternoon when I just seem to hit the wall. I have pretty much cut out most soda and gone to tea and coffee. Now I have another option, Zipfizz, the "Healthy Energy Mix."


Zipfizz is a powdered energy drink mix that comes in a tube that is filled with vitamins, minerals and key amino acids, including antioxidants and vitamin B-12, that boost your immune system and your energy naturally. It contains no artificial stimulants or ephedra, the caffeine it contains is from natural sources (green tea and guarana). It only contains 10 calories and 2 net carbs and is sweetened with Xylitol and Sucralose--allowing for a boost in energy without the sugar crash that happens with many energy drinks. People tend to notice an improved energy/alertness in about 15 minutes after drinking Zipfizz, lasting for about 4-6 hrs, of course each person is different.

Zipfizz powdered energy drink mix combines easily in 18 to 20 ounces of water--it begins to fizz upon contact with water and it mixed completely -- no powder residual left in the bottom (I always hated getting to the bottom and finding a mouthful of grit). Zipfizz is available in 5 main flavors (I honestly like them all, not sure which was my favorite--I need a combo pack, I think), the flavors are: 

*Orange Soda
*Citrus
*Grape
*Berry
*Pink Lemonade

Their website also showed a limited time Orange Cream that sounds really good as well.  I also noticed that they also have a Zipfizz Immune for extra immune support and the ready-to-drink Zipfizz Energy Shot, but I haven't tried either of those either. I can tell you, I liked the taste of the Zipfizz energy drink mix and I liked the energy boost, I got from it--I simply felt more refreshed but not at all jittery, and I didn't find that I had any more problems than usual sleeping at night or feel a energy crash either.

Would you like to win a Zipfizz prize pack?

Giveaway:
One MySLCMommy will win a Zipfizz Prize Pack

To Enter:
Visit Zipfizz, what flavor would you like to try?

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good Luck!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. I would like to try all of them.
    I think Berry would be great.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berry and pink lemonade sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the Berry one :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink Lemonade.
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to try the Berry flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to try Pink Lemonade. m clearwater 3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would try the berry. Cheryl cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to try grape erinnsluka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the orange soda and the grape, yummy! jboger05 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved