Friday, August 10, 2012

Utah Girls Night Out August 22nd Giveaway For 2 Tickets

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


 
Do you love going out with the girls?  If so Utah Kids Club is hosting Girls Night Out.  Here are some of the details

Girls Night Out:  Wednesday, August 22 at Wheeler Farm 5pm-10pm

Here is the fun:
            *FREE Hair, Nails, and Make-Up Session
            *FREE Mini Massage
            *FREE Infrared Body Wraps
            *FREE Mini Micro-dermabrasion
            *FREE Glitter Tattoos
            *FREE Allergy Testing
            *Teeth Whitening
            *Foot Zoning
            *Exercise Classes:  Zumba, Cross-Fit, Fitness Together
            *Experience:
                     Salsa                     Zumba
                     Tango                    Cross-Fit
                     Samba                   Fitness Together
                     Cha-Cha
                     Waltz
                     Line
            *FREE Bingo, Tons of Prizes
            *FREE Bunco, Tons of Prizes
            *FREE Horse Shoe Tournament, Tons of Prizes
            *Craft Tables and Tips from the Crafting Chicks
            *FREE Beauty and Health Classes
            *Essential Oil Make and Take Classes
            *Dinner and Treats
            *FREE Swag Bag from the Crafting Chicks
            *FREE Ticket to What Woman Want
            *FREE Ticket to Utah Woman's Show
            *Shopping:  Clothes, Shoes, Home Decor, Health, Beauty and More
            *FREE Movie in the Park Featuring GREASE

To Purchase: 
There is limited $10 tickets available 

Giveaway:
One My SLCMommy will win 2 tickets to attend the Girls Night Out event

To Enter:
Leave me a comment telling me who you would take with you and what activity you are most excited for?  Then fill out the additional entries in the form:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good Luck!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. I would take my bestie, Charity. And I'm all over the mini massage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take my daughterand show her the thrill of playing Bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take my mom and we would do foot zoning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would take my neighbor. I would be most excited to get out of the house, and to go see all those fun booths. There are so many fun activities! Thanks for the giveaway! I could really use a mini massage!!! jboger05 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would take my sister in law :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and excited for the hair/make up and swag bags :)

      Delete
  6. My sister, she really needs this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would take my friend, Brittany. I am most excited for the pampering. And probably the Zumba too. I love Zumba.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would take my friend/ neighbor who just moved away from me :( I would like to do the mini massage

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would take my daughter. Just being pampered sounds so nice.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved