Thursday, August 23, 2012

Silver Dolphin Has Fun Activity Books Giveaway (1 WInner)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
One thing our house loves is books.  I think my husband might think I have an addiction.  I am always ordering them or coming home with them.  One place I have bought a few things is Silver Dolphin Books.  One thing I love about Silver Dolphin books is that you can get interactive and activity books.   I love activity books for my kids.  Silver Dolphin was kind enough to send me two activity books to try.
My princess holding up her books

The Big Book of Monster Stickers is filled with hands-on activities that are perfect for every child! Each activity in this sticker book helps your child learn simple concepts while exploring the exciting world of stickers.  This book has more then 500 stickers and sells for $12.95

All I can say is my little girl who is now 3 loves this book.  She loves anything stickers!  We went on a family vacation and did this on the airplane.  It was perfect airplane entertainment.  She loves it and asks to do it all of the time!  I love how the stickers are bright and colorful and makes for lots of learning fun!



With Draw and Color: Horses and Ponies, aspiring artists can learn to create masterpieces featuring these stunning creatures, from the Andalusian to the Appaloosa to the Rocky Mountain pony. Kids will use circles to start the horses’ heads, chest, and hips; ovals for their muzzles and profiles; and triangles for their upright ears. Kids will delight in the quizzes and fun facts for each horse and pony that make learning simple and enjoyable. Includes: 48-page instruction book, 12 pages of drawing paper, 4 double-sided colored pencils, shaped animal eraser, over 100 reusable stickers, and a see-through plastic cover.  This is for ages 6 and up and sales for $13.95

I decided on this one because my 5 year old is just getting into drawing more then space shuttles and planets.  He has really enjoyed it.  One of his favorite things is that it comes with special colored pencils and his own eraser.  (I know the little things.)  His horses are starting to look like horses.  I catch him in his room at night drawing instead of going to bed a few times per week.

Giveaway
One My SLC Mommy reader will one activity book from Silver Dolphin Books.

To Enter
Leave a comment and tell me which activity book you would chose form Silver Dolphin Books.  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good Luck!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

18 comments:

  1. Definitely would have to pick the draw and color: Horses and Ponies one. My daughter adores horses and drawing so this is just perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd choose the Fun fact puzzles. My kids love puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the The Big Book of Stickers
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color create animals looks kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would choose the Draw and Color Horses book. My daughter loves horses. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Horses and Ponies, my daughter would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose Learn to Draw with Squares.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.silverdolphinbooks.com/publicstore/product/Totally-Sassy-Big-Book-of-Activity-Fun,159.aspx

    Totally Sassy Big Book of Activity Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the sticker book

    desitheblodne@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have the Super Cool Big Book of Activity Fun!
    kopperkirlz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Snaptivity: Farm: Over 30 Hands-On Activities looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the sticker book
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sticker book for my 2 year old, she loves stickers!!! jboger05 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. draw and color horses! My daughter is in love with ponies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Big Book of Monster Stickers looks fun!
    erinnsluka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would pick the big book of monster stickers.
    hugsnlove36 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved