Friday, August 10, 2012

Pepperidge Farm Celebrates 75th Anniversary + Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Pepperidge Farms is celebrating 75 years on August 15th!  To celebrate they are having a twitter trivia.  To see how to play you can go to the rules page.  Here is a little info on how it was all started:

Margaret Rudkin made her first Pepperidge Farm all natural, whole grain bread on August 15th.  She sold them for only $.25  (Amazing right).  After just two years she had sold over one millions loafs of bread.  Wondered what was next for the company.  She decided to do the  Pepperidge Farm Cookbook became the first cookbook to ever appear on The New York Times Best Seller List on November 3, 1963.

Over the years, Pepperidge Farm has come up with some very will known products.  One of those would be the Goldfish.  What child doesn't love Goldfish?  Today, Pepperidge Farm employs more than 4,000 people,operates plants in eight towns and distributes its beloved products to more than 40 countries.

Pepperidge has just released a few new products:



Jingos! crackers– Featuring bold flavor and a snappy crunch, these brand new snack crackers are available in three varieties: zesty Lime & Sweet Chili, savory Parmesan Garlic, and smoky Fiesta Cheddar

Milano Slices and Milano Melts – The iconic Milano cookie family expands with open-faced Milano Slices in Salted Pretzel – a temptingly crunchy combination of sweet and salty flavors – and Milano Melts Vanilla Crème – a crispy, chocolaty cookie with a velvety filling 

Pepperidge sent me samples of each and I will say by far I am now in love with the Milano Slices.  The chocolate with pretzels are delicous.  Very addicting.  I took them to a concert and we ate the whole bag.    The Milano Melts just melt in your mouth.  My kids love the Jingo crackers.   The one we have tried is the Parmesan Garlic.  They taking them to have lunch outside.  I think these would be really good in a hummus.

Giveaway:
One My SLC Mommy will receive Jingo Crackers (All 3 kinds) and Milano Slices and Melts to help celebrate the 75th anniversary.  (Everything in the picture above)

To Enter
Leave a comment telling me which of the new products you would want to try.  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good Luck!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

46 comments:

  1. I would like to try the Milano Slices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the milano melts sound delish. My kids I am sure would LOVE the Jongos, I want to try the Lime & Sweet Chili

    (p.s. your raffle copter form still asks about the last giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Parmesan Garlic Jingos crackers sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the milano melts so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milanomelts....
    Couponingismyhobby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Milano Slices look great.

    andrea2russia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. milano melts for me debbie jackson,
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely the melts. They sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely the melts. They sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would try the Milano Slices.
    Amanda
    apw222 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The savory Parmesan Garlic Jingos! Crackers
    rachel_demille at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to make the baked french swirl toast. Thanks!
    http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/RecipeDetail.aspx?catID=932&recipeID=26009

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to try the Milano Slices
    Jackie
    jackievillano at gmail dot com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also like to try the Milano Slices in Salted Pretzel. Thanks!

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. milano melts here!!

    marci h
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like to try the Milano Slices. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. The potatoes rancheros look great to try.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to try the milano melts. jboger05 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to try milano melts - been wanting to for a while

    hannah K on the form

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to try this recipe:

    CAPRESE SALAD-STYLE SANDWICHES

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to try the Alfredo and Crab Spinach Dip recipe from the Spice Up Your Life Site!
    I also would love to try the zesty Lime & Sweet Chili Jingos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Milano Melts sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  23. chili nachos from the spice up your life site and I would really like to try the milano melts

    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  24. ALfredo and crab spinach dip
    sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Milano Slices look soooo delish!! :) That would be my 1st pick!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Milano Slices look delicious! I want to try those!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would like to try Milano Melts.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Milano Slices sounds good

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Recipe from Pepperidge Farm: Bananas Foster over Puff Pastry
    Product I want to try: The Lemon Homestyle Cookies
    Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd like to try the baked french swirl toast. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Goat Cheese, Cranberry Chutney & Toasted Walnut Envelopes

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love to try the spicy nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ohhh. I saw the jingos in the store today and thought they looked yummy!
    egan_rachel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. parmesan garlic Jingos!
    twocuff(at)precisionvarminting(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Milano Melts have to be yummy for sure. That's what I'd like to try.
    connors26 at att.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. If I have to pick just one, I guess it would have to be Milano Melts. Who doesn't like chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved