Thursday, August 9, 2012

Family Dollar: Spice Up Your Family Life With Mid Summer Fun Prize Pack Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Family Dollar has decided to have a little fun this summer.  They are running a new promotions called "Spice Up Your Family Fun"  When you visit the site, you get some great tips, recipes and videos on spicing up your summer meals from Chef Aaron McCargo Jr.



I decided to check out and I found this recipe for Warm Garlic Spinach Spread.   I don't know about you but I love having dips at my bbq's.  I can't wait to try this one.

Giveaway
Chef McCargo is offering One My SLC Mommy reader a “Spice Up Your Family Fun” giveaway package, including all the essentials for hosting a summer party, such as:
  • Plastic Plates/Tableware
  • SCOTT Paper Towels
  • GLAD Plastic Bags
  • BBQ Lighter
  • Colored Chalk Tote
To Enter:
Leave a comment after you have gone to the Spic Up Your Life Site and tell me what recipe you would like to make and then fill out the form with your additional entries:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

35 comments:

  1. http://www.familydollar.com/pages/appetizers.aspx my kids would love the hams spiral rolls and this looks delish too..Peanut Butter Fudge http://www.familydollar.com/pages/recipes/dessert/peanutbutterfudge.aspx
    ..now on my list to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cheese and hormel chili dip.

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the kraft mac and cheese jalapeno poppers yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chili nachos debbie jackson,
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the creamy deviled eggs

    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to try the recipe for Savory Ranch, Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to make the Buffalo Rice and Chicken Balls. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Chocolate Chip Paisley Blondies are what I desire to prepare! :) And the recipe for the chicken Wings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to make the Savory Ranch, Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try the Alfredo and Crab Spinach Dip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Italian Meatloaf burguers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Savory Ranch, Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes sound delicious!
    Amanda
    apw222 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fanta Slushy
    rachel_demille at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The potatoes rancheros look great to try.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd like to make the Chili Nachos!

    hannah K on the form

    ReplyDelete
  16. Buffalo rice and chicken cheese balls!

    ReplyDelete
  17. chili nachos

    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  18. KRAFT® Deluxe
    Mac & Cheese
    Jalapeño Poppers

    ReplyDelete
  19. i would like the chili nachos

    jennifer marie

    lilnursejen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. the honey mustard chicken wings....wish they were less fattening

    ReplyDelete
  21. KRAFT® Deluxe Mac & Cheese
    Jalapeño Poppers
    Thanks
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd like to try the baked french swirl toast.

    ReplyDelete
  23. ranch, bacon, and cheddar cheese mashed potatoes

    ReplyDelete
  24. yummy! the mac and cheese jalapeno poppers look yummy!

    egan_rachel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. like to try the PB and jam squares with cheerios

    ReplyDelete
  26. ranch cheesy bacon mashed potatoes

    ReplyDelete
  27. the hearty spam breakfast skillet looks delish

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would like to try the Italian Meatloaf Burgers.

    shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. The kraft mac and cheese jalapeno poppers look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love to make the Fanta Slushy! My kids love Fanta grape!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would love to make the italian meatloaf burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  32. cheese and chili dip sounds yummy! jboger05 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved