Thursday, July 26, 2012

Carmax New Pomegranate Flavor + Gift Pack Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

It is starting to get really HOT!  Carmex is celebrating fun in the sun.  Our lips are just as important as our skin.  I know that is something I forget when I head outside.

Carmex has just launhed a new flavor - pomegranate!  Pomegranate joins the ranks of their original, cherry, strawberry, vanilla and lime twist sticks! Each Carmex stick is made with an ultra-mouisturizing formula and SPF 15 water resistant sunscreen!


Giveaway:
One My SLC Mommy  reader will win a Carmex Prize Pack which includes six Carmex® sticks, each containing a SPF of 15 to protect your lips from the effects of the summer sun. It will also introduce you to the most recent addition to the Carmex® family – NEW Pomegranate stick!

To Enter:
Leave a comment and tell me what your favorite Carmex product is.  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

25 comments:

  1. cherry stick carmex
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since I started getting cold sores, I had been looking for a product to help with them. Someone once told me they used Carmex for them, but I thought it was just to keep your lips moist. Well I have to say that Carmex is the best thing I have ever used for cold sores. I love the CHERRY, but I've never found it in a stick so I use the strawberry instead. If you get cold sores, I highly recommend trying Carmex on them. I'm really excited for the pomegranate flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a huge fan of the original jar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their chap stick works great

    ReplyDelete
  5. regular chapstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your review with your readers. Good luck to everyone who enters to win the Carmex giveaway.

    Best,
    The Carmex Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like lime flavor.

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the strawberry flavored carmex! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cherry flavored carmex
    debbie jackson,
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Carmex Moisture Plus Sheer Plum lip care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the original chapstick

    hannah K on the form

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chapstick cherry flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the original Carmex in the pot. I'm old school.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the cherry tube
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  15. original for me and my family.
    twocuff@precisionvarminting.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I prefer the original Carmex lip balm.

    Amanda
    apw222 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. favorite product is the Carmex Moisture Plus Clear

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved