Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Are You Missing My SLC Mommy Facebook Feeds?

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Due to recent Facebook changes, you probably aren’t seeing updates from many of your favorite pages anymore. Here are a few ideas to help you be able to see what’s going on on your 'liked' pages.

1. Comment and/or Like posts on Facebook. This is the easiest way to see more from pages you like, but it’s not a 100% guarantee. When you interact with a page you’ll see more of what is posted in your news feed which means you won’t miss out on time sensitive deals (i.e., freebies and HOT deals)! I would still recommend on the options below to be sure you don’t miss out on goodies!

2. Sign up for email updates or subscribe in a reader. Yes, I know this doesn’t have anything to do with Facebook, but it is a great option since Facebook is always switching things up on us! Plus a reader is a very quick way to get through posts from all your favorite sites! It’s how I get all my news since I can very quickly click through posts that don’t interest me. If you are not already subscribed to My SLC Mommy, you can sign up for FREE once-daily emails or articles via RSS.




3. Hover over the 'Like' Button on the My SLC Mommy Facebook Page and make sure that there is a check next to Show in News Feed.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved