Tuesday, May 22, 2012

T-Shirts For Dad $7.99

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
Originally this deal appeared to be ending at 9 AM CST but it has been extended. 

If you are looking for a fun gift for Father's Day, right now Tanga is offering great shirts for dad or anyone for only $7.99 plus FREE Shipping.

That's a great deal on who does not need another t-shirt or two?!

My favorites are "Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep" and "The Internet is Broken So I'm Outside Today"

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved