Thursday, May 17, 2012

Silicone Body Shapers Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Let's face it no matter how old you are or what size you are there is something about your body that could use just a little help.  I know I definitely have those problem areas.The problem is where to start and for me being able to order from the privacy of my own home is a major plus.
 
I decided to go into the world of body enhancers and shapers, honestly I thought it wouldn't help.  After thinking about it some more I started looking into it.

I came across Silicone Body, a site that has something to help everyone from padded underwear, panties, body slimmer and even breast enhancers.  The best part is they even offer products for the men in your life.

Silicone Body recently sent me a samples to try out and while I do not want to go into the details of any of these product, it is a little too personal in my opinion.  I will tell you this much, they are comfortable and natural, which is what I look for in shapewear.  I would find it hard to image that anyone would know that you are wearing them.  I recieved the silicone pop up enhancer.  They are so pretty too.

If you have an area that you think could use a little help give Silicone Body a look.  If you have not purchased products like this before you may think the idea is "silly" at first but the truth is these products do work and if for no other reason may just give you a little boost in your self esteem that we all need from time to time.

I am very happy not only with the selection Silicone Body offers but also the quality.  From just one order I can tell that they only offer quality pieces that fit most body sizes and budgets.

Thank you to Silicone Body for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved