Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Review: What To Expect When You Are Expecting

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
winners from myslcmommy
 Monday evening I was lucky enough to attend with a few of my winners the screening of the new movie "What to Expect When You Are Expecting"  It was so much fun.
My SLC Mommy winner enjoying the shirts
The winners and guests were provided T-shirts by Centrum Vitiamins and everyone in the theatre received a fun little gift bag.  It had prenatel centrum vitamins inside.  I really enjoyed meeting my readers and catching up with some other blogger friends that were there.

I loved how the movie covered so many angles of being pregnant.  To the easy pregnancy, hard pregnancy, adoption, miscarriage, twins and even unexpected pregnancies.  I had every emotions while watching this movie.  I laughed and cried.  I would say when you watch I was like the Step mom (Brookly Banks) with my first and the shop owner (Elizabeth Banks) for my second.   I agree with what she says at the end to her baby.

I suggest going and seeing this with your girl friends or a date night.  I think the men will laugh at a few of the dad scenes and maybe some of the girl scenes depending on how you were when you were pregnant.

It starts Friday May 18th at a theatre near you.



Disclaimer: Thank you to Centrum Vitamins for sponsoring this giveaway.  This is a compensated post.  All opinions are my own.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved