Friday, February 17, 2012

DownEast Basic Swim Wear Available Now +Win a Swimsuit For You

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I can't believe it is already that time of year to start thinking about swimming suits.  One thing I don't like is wearing swimming suits but, I do love doing activities with my kids.  I was so excited to see all the new swim suits at Down East.  They are so cute and modest.  I was able to try the Sausilito Swimsuit and love it!  My favorite part is the skirt it makes me feel so much better.  I love the fact that I can mix and match it. 

Super Cute Swim Suit

To Purchase
Right now you can get 30% Off at Down East Swim by using the code SPRING at check out.

Giveaway
One My SLC Mommy Reader will win a swimsuit of there choice from DownEast.

To Enter:
Leave me a comment telling me which swimsuit from DownEast you would pick.  Then fill out the form below


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

41 comments:

  1. I actually don't drink coffee, but if I did I would have it with cream and sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Tropical Tank-- Fish Print, beautiful color for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I dont drink coffe:) just chocolate with Marshmellows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the beach cruiser tank large dots, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd get the Sausalito Halter--Flower Outline and the Cape Cod Tunic-- White is a MUST HAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Sausalito Salmon Stripe, so cute. Also love the Tropical Fish one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their swimsuits but I like the Salmon Stripe the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Sausalito Halter--Flower Outline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sausalito Halter--Flower Outline - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot to put my twitter name in the box. it is my2greatkids

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Sausalito Halter - Flower Outline is adorable! Can't wait for summer to come :).

    robbnlori2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beach Cruiser Tank--Large Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beach Cruiser Tank--Large Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! In the Sea Sparkle suit people may not notice my thighs... and I would ROCK the retro suit

    ReplyDelete
  16. fave: Yacht Club Top-- Sailboats & Wave Wisher Bikini-- Sailboats
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Retro Revival Suit--Black

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the Beach Cruiser Tank!! Love the Spots!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Saulsilito Halter. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Beach Cruiser Tank!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I actually really like the Sausalito Halter--Flower Outline as well! fun swimsuits!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Sea Sparkle! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the Retro Revival Suit--Black

    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  24. loving the Islander suit (black/white chevron)

    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the Sausalito Halter!

    lindsfitch at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sea sparkle! (and the modbe skirts!)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the Retro Revival Suit--Black.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the mermaid top or islander top

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the Malibu Swim skirt, just can't decide on which top :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. -Favorite: Tropical Tank-- Fish Print Top and French Indies Bikini-- Fish Print Bottom

    Email: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
    THANKS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. -I'm Subscribed to You with this Email: aliaskys (at) yahoo dot com

    THANKS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. i like the sea sparkel tank in salmon

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved