Thursday, February 16, 2012

Classic Fun Center 60% Off Fun!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

One thing I love is doing activities with my kids.  We really enjoy going to all different places.  When I say today's Living Social Deal I was excited.  Today you can get 3 Hours of Unlimited Activities, 100 Tickets to Redeem, 10 Tokens, Souvenir Cup, Sunglasses and a Themes prize from the Classic Fun Center for only $15.  This is 60% off!   This is good at the Sandy and Layton location.

Head over to Living Social for all the details and to check out all the other fun deals!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved