Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bailey's Coffee Creamer Coupon + Giveaway (2 Winners)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
“BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers is excited to announce the launch of new fat free versions of two of their most popular flavors, The Original Irish Cream and French Vanilla. Offering consumers all the richness and creaminess of BAILEYS® in a flavored, non-alcoholic creamer, BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers are unlike anything available on the market today.

Whether it’s starting the day, taking an afternoon break or capping off a meal, Fat Free BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers are a delicious way to flavor your coffee while treating yourself to the same experience as a decadent dessert. In addition to fat free offerings, BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers are available in seven delicious original flavors including French Vanilla, Hazelnut, The Original Irish Cream, Caramel, Crème Brulee, Toffee Almond Cream and Chocolate.

I had a chance to try them and have really enjoyed them.  My husband loves the origianl irish cream.  The first time I put it in his coffee he asked me "what did you do to my coffee it is really good today"  I have really enjoyed the Creme Brulee.  It goes nicely in my Tassimo mocha.  (Oh how I love my Tassimo)


To Purchase
They are available at most grocery store retailers.  I found mine at Walmart and Smith's Marketplace.  (The smith's by my house did not have them yet).  Go here to find a location that sells them by you.  I have a coupon for you to print that will save you $.55/1. 


Giveaway
I have great news 2 My SLC Mommy readers will get a chance to win 2 coupons each for free Bailey's Creamer.  (It is delicious)


To enter:
Leave me a comment telling me your favorite way to drink your coffee.  I am personally a specialty coffee girl and drink white mochas or frozen mochas.  At home I add creamer so it isn't as strong.  Then fill out the form below!  Good luck:)


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. I like it with vanilla creamer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my coffee with vanilla creamer.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making hot chocolate, adding vanilla creamer and coffee. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VANILLA still my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like chai creamer and french vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. At home I just use a little splenda and fat free french vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  7. -Favorite way: I always add Hazelnut Creamer to my coffee

    Email: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
    THANKS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. -I'm Subscribed to You in Google Reader AND via Email
    -Subscribed to You with this Email: aliaskys (at) yahoo dot com

    THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved