Tuesday, January 31, 2012

*NEW* Ricola Cough Drop Coupons

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat.  I just realized I am out of cough drops.  So, I am  excited to see these new Ricola coupons on Coupons.com!


Here are the new coupons worth printing:
-$0.75 off one Ricola Dual Action
-$1.00 off TWO (2) Ricola Dual Action

I’ve seen these for approximately $1.50 at Walgreens and Walmart so if we can find them at that price again getting them for $0.75 is a great deal!

Let me know if you find them first!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved