Friday, January 27, 2012

$99 For Skiing, Ski Lesson and Breakfast at Sundance!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

If you are a skier,  want to learn, or have people coming into town head over to google offers where you can get a Ski lift pass, half day lesson and breakfast for $99 at Sundance.  ($180 Value)

I am getting this for sure.  I went skiing this year for the first time in 10 years and I could really use a refresher.  I can't believe how fast it came back to me!   Can't wait to go again especailly, with all this new snow!

Head over to see the details and fine print!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved