Every year I think that I am crazy for the amount of Christmas Cards that I do. I enjoy getting them in the mail and try to reach out and say hello from our family. I feel this is a good time of year to do it. I have a friend who takes our picture and then I design them. Shutterfly is one of the photo sites I use to order my cards. My goal is to get them designed and ordered by mid Novemebr. This allows for the 7-10 days shipping. I try to work on a few each night, adding a personal note to each one. By December 10th, they are ready to mail. This year I can't decide if I want to do the normal family photo or just have my kids on the card. Any suggestions? The hardest part is picking WHICH card to use once I have the photo done. There are so many that are so cute! I loved how you can even personalize them personalize them. I love that Shutterfly has so many options! I can order my Holiday Photo cards, Christmas Invitations, and even my Christmas Address Labels from them!
When do you normally order your Christmas Cards? Do you hand make them? Do you send out a Christmas letter? Do you hand deliver or mail your cards?
This post is sponsored post. I received 25 Free Holiday Cards for my post. My opinions are my own!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment