Monday, November 21, 2011

$40 To Spend At My Spunky Sock For $20

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.
Have the cute sock socks today on Plum District.  This is so cute!  I love fun socks.  Now I have an excuse not to have them match.  (like the match now)

Today on Plum District you can get $40 to spend at My Funky Socks for $20! Plus you can use the code: fabulous for an additional 10% off! There are socks for everyday and there are socks for sports like Soccer! I love the boys and girls soccer socks – plus if you have a little one like me it makes them easier to spot on the field!

Head on over and grab this deal – I’m sure it will make socks for Christmas a little more exciting!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved