Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MixBook 11x8 Landscape Photobook Giveaway + My SLC Mommy Discount

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.

One thing I love to do is make digital photobooks after a vacation.  It is so fun to look at the final product and my daughter loves looking at them over and over again.  I am almost done with my Disneyland photo book and Mixbook's site was very user friendly. 


If you are looking at ordering some photo items for the holidays Mixbook if offering 20% off discount: just use code MYSLC20.  This is on everything site wide.
 
Giveaway Info:

One My SLC Mommy will win a 11x81/2 Landscape Photobook from Mixbook.


Want to win?  Here is How:
Leave me a comment telling me what you would use the photobook for.  Would it be a vacation, Christmas or birthday?  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:

Additional Entries:

*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter


Thank you to mixbook for sponsoring the giveaway.  I was given 1 free photobook.  my opinions are my own!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

17 comments:

  1. all of our drives in the mountains
    kdschirado

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use it to make a photo book of my daughter's artwork! thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use it for our family vacation to the beach.
    mframe00@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My father past away 5 years ago at the age of 53. A couple of his grandkids will never get to even meet him, let alone get to know him. If I won the free photobook I would create a collage of his life with little stories of him so that I could keep the memory of the man he was alive in his grandchildren, especially the one's he never got to meet. Thank you for a chance at a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would use it for family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would do a "fun with cousins" book for my boys
    My 3 boys and I are going to AZ for Thanksgiving to see my sis and her 3 boys. They came here and just left this morning and we are all a little sad. We hadn't seen them in over a year so it was super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will use it to make my family ancestry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would use it for pictures of my upcoming new baby and my little family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would use it to do a photo book with pictures of my kids for my parents that leaves far away from us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A year in review since we got the baby we will be adopting next month!!!

    foster2forever at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would make a book for my in-laws for Christmas. They live in a different state and always love getting pictures of our daughters so I know they would absolutely love a book like this.
    pjnpatterson(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would make a book highlighting this year. I did that last year for my husbands mom and she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would use this to make a book about our family vacation. :-) creedamy [at] yahoo[dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would use it for my 3rd child's baby book. I have done one for my 2 older boys, but the baby (7 mnonths) still doens't have one.
    carlaboo11 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would (like the comment above) use it to make a baby book for my 3rd child who also doesn't have one yet and he is almost 2 (Yes I know I am a horrible mom) the other two have books and I have been writing stuff down with intentions of getting it done but never have....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would use it as a Christmas gift for my brother! He went to the world scout jamboree this past summer in Sweden and has hundreds of pictures that need to be "dealt" with. It's something I'm pretty sure he'll never get to!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd use it to document Christmas in Florida this year!

    melinda_57(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved