Thursday, October 20, 2011

Giveway: MI-DEL Cookies Review + Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.


If you are a parent like myself, you want to give your children healthier snacks.  If sure can be hard to come up with school lunch snacks.  I feel like it is the same thing everyday.   Sometimes it can be hard to deny your child other treats the friends and classmates get. MI-DEL Cookies makes it easy because not only are they all natural, organic and gluten-free but they are tasty! 

In doing this review I was given three products coupons to try out MI-DEL and let me tell you,  my children were very happy when they got three different cookies to taste test for me that night! We tried Ginger Snaps, Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Caramel. And we loved all three!  They preferred the Chocolate Chip.  (No surprise there) (they are one of the top selling cookies in America). 

MI-DEL cookies doesn't cut any corners when it comes to ensuring quality and honestly, this is a healthier option to give kids and they won't notice. The only thing children will know is that they have a delicious snack.

With a wide variety to chose from, MI-DEL has a cookie for just about every taste and for every special dietary need.

Single Serve: Maple Munchies, S'mores
Bite Size: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Caramel
Classic Flavors: Arrowroot, Graham Crackers, Ginger Snaps, Pecan Flavored, Cinnamon Snaps
Fun Flavors: Chocolate Chip, Vanilla Sandwiches, Lemon Snaps


MI-DEL cookies started out as a review and have since been on my grocery list each week.
I want you to see for yourself that all natural and organic plus kid approved is possible!

Giveaway Info
THREE My SLC Mommy readers will win a MI-DEL Product Kit that comes complete with a coupon, product information and recipes. 
Want To Win?  Here is how:
Leave me a comment telling me which kind of cookie you would pick to try?  Then fill out the Form with your additional entries:

Additional Entries:
*Like MI-Del Cookies on Facebook
*Follow Mi-Del Cookies on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win free coupons for MI-DEL Cookies from myslcmommy.com @MIDELCookies #Giveaway

Thank you to MI-DEL Cookies for sponsoring this giveaway.  I received samples for me to try.  .  All opinions are my own!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I would like to try the chocolate caramel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'd like to try the Chocolate Chip. :-) creedamy [at] yahoo[dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Doubt, I would try the chocolate chip one. Looks so tasty....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would try the chocolate chip
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to try the Chocolate Caramel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to try the Lemon Snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/likwan/status/131613926831046656.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved