Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Giveaway: Teacup Piggies Review and Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.


Giveaway Ends October 25th at 11:59 p.m.

Teacup Piggies have taken over the toy store and will in my opinion be very popular this year.  In fact I was at Walmart saw a big display of them.

So what are Teacup Piggies?  They are a collection of Piggies, fashion accessories, and play sets that are fully interactive and super of course super cute.  Each Piggy comes with teacup, bottle and birth certificate.  They say and respond to over twenty phrases, such as "let's be best friends", "I hungry, let's eat".

Teacup Piggies Piper (Purple) Pet Basic Set

Recently I was sent, Piper, she is from a litter of 5 and loves nothing more than to be hugged, fed and dressed in the latest fashions.



Piper and her friend Crystal love to visit the ice rink in their Champions Ice Skating Rink Play Set.  The ice rink comes with Crystal, the rink, skates, boots, a night light and of course a bench for resting after a long practice.  Chrystal is able to perform all of her moves with just the spin of a dial.

Our daughter just loves the collection, she has pressed their little noses (that is how you get them to interact with you) so many times that we are going to need new batteries soon. This was even happening before we got her out of the box.  I even used it to get her to go to the bathroom (yes we are working on potty training.)

Since they are small kids can take them anywhere with them.  Aside from being cute and fun, I like that the piggies are able to express their needs, such as "I am thirsty".  I love when they start to snore that she wants to make sure they are covered up and that we make no noise that would wake them.

Teacup Piggies , while fun, are teaching basic responsibility to our 2.5 year old and while we have pets she feels that these Piggy's are hers and only hers to take care of.   To me that makes the collection more than just a toy, it becomes a lesson in respect which at three is a must.

If you want another change to win besides ont he site the Teacup World products is launching a contest on Facebook.   "Teacup Hot Looks Photo contest" for a chance to win a set of Teacup World products ( over $300 value). One lucky winner also has the chance to become the official Teacup Toy Tester and test all future Teacup products before they hit stores. To learn more visit here

Giveaway Info:

One My SLC Mommy will win a Teacup Piggy basic play set, which will include a Teacup Piggy a fashion accessory and birth certificate


Want to win?  Here is how:
Leave me a comment telling me who you would give the Piggy Tea cups too and why?  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:

Additional Entries:
*Like Teacup Piggies on Facebook
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thank you to ToyQuest for my samples used in this review and for the winner's prize.  Opinions are honest.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

22 comments:

  1. I instantly thought of my daughter when I saw these cute piggies! She loves animals, but also loves dressing up her stuffed animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give it to the little girl I babysit for. She loves animals and would love the piggy!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little girl
    kdschirado

    ReplyDelete
  4. this would totally be for my almost-5-year-old. she is a girly girl and would love this! thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would give it to my daughter because she is in love with Pigs!
    mframe00@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would give it to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would give them to my niece because she's too cute and loves playing with toys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would give it to my daughter as she LOVES them

    chantal cooper
    chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
    thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. facebook fan

    chantal cooper
    chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
    thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. TP facebook fan

    chantal cooper
    chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
    thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to give it to one of my twins for christmas:) snading@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sweet Morgan would LOVE one of these piggies. She will be turning 3 in a couple of months and despite having two brothers is a complete girly-girl. Heck, I would love one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would give this to my 4 yr old daughter because it is almost her birthday and she loves pigs!

    Alisha Evans
    alishadeals@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to give to my daughter as a Christmas gift, she has seen them in the stores and thought they were cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would give this to my 3 yr old daughter because she loves animals
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would give this to my 4 year old daughter. She always has to stop and look at them when we're at the store!
    pjnpatterson(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to give this to my niece for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like it for my daughter she was asking for one last time we went to Walmart for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would give this cute playset to my sister :) She loves cute piggies!
    lovekatydid at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This would be for my daughter because she has commented several times that she'd love to have one. :-) So cute! creedamy [at] yahoo[dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would give it to the little girl who's sister I babysit I think she would really love it. And she just had a baby sister so she could use an extra special gift right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would give this to my grand daughter. So Cute.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved