Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Giveaway: New Activia French and Greek Yogurt + Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.
Advertisement

One of my husbands favorite things to take to work is yogurt.  He is very picky about his yogurt and agreed to try the Strawberry French Yogurt from Activia.  It has been given a 5 star rating from my husband not only for taste but, for nutrition.

I knew yogurt was good for you but, it helps naturally regulate your digestive system when consumed daily for two weeks as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Now Dannon Activia Selects lets you visit Europe from your kitchen by bringing the true taste of French and Greek yogurt to you in a cup.

Activia even has a money back guarantee.


Giveaway:
Activia is giving away 3 My SLC Mommy readers an Avtivia Gift Pack and it includes:
Lunchbox tote
Mug

Want to win?  Here is How:
Leave me a comment telling me what kind of yogurt you would want to try?  French or Greek?  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:

Additional Entries:
*Like Activia on Facebook
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter


Thank you to Activia for sponosoring this giveaway all opinions are my own.  I received samples of activia yogurt.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

13 comments:

  1. I've actually never had French yogurt, so I'd be interested in trying that! Though I loooooove Greek and haven't had Activa Greek yet. So both is my answer. :) thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. French my sister spent a couple years in france and says french yogurt is the best and she does not like the American stuff. So would be interesting to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try the French wilcarvic
    [at]gmail[dot[com]]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never even heard of French yogurt so I'd love to try some... Thanks for the chance to win...
    havenera at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of French yogurt either, so I would choose that. Sound luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try French Yogurt. I've never tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'd like to try the French, I just tried Greek yogurt and thought it was great, but then I really enjoy yogurt and haven't found any style horrible yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. french

    chantal cooper
    chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
    thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think i would like to try the french:) snading@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved