Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Giveaway: Disney On Ice Treasure Trove Family 4 Pack Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.

I am so excited to be able to be doing one of my absolute favorite Giveaways.  Disney on Ice is coming back to SLC in November.  I am going to be giving away a Family 4 Pack to one lucky My SLC Mommy reader.

Here is all the info:


You will discover endless riches when Disney On Ice presents Treasure Trove comes to the Salt Lake City Area. Disney On Ice sets the gold standard with its newest skating spectacular, coming to the Energy Solutions Arena  November 9th - 1, 2011. www.disneyonice.com or
www.ticketmaster.com.



Families can expect to get tangled up in the Walt Disney Studio’s 50th animated feature with Tangled stars Rapunzel and Flynn, and enter the worlds of other favorite Disney princesses – Tiana, Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Mulan, and of course, the one who started it all, Snow White. Youngsters of all ages will enjoy setting sail with Peter Pan, the always sassy Tinker Bell, and the cantankerous Captain Hook & his pirate pals on an adventure beyond Never Land and trekking the wilds of Africa with Simba, Nala, Pumbaa and Timon as they discover the true meaning of the ‘Circle of Life.’ And no one wants to be late to a very important date with Alice & the Mad Hatter as they march with the Queen of Hearts’ Army of Cards. With Disney On Ice presents Treasure Trove, Feld Entertainment has created a show full of memories guaranteed to last a lifetime.

EnergySolutions Arena – 301 West South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Ticket prices range from $13, $16, $23 - $35 (VIP) and $50 (Front Row)  you can purchase them by calling calling (801) 355-SEAT or (800) 888-TIXX and online at www.disneyonice.com,  or www.energysolutionsarena.com

Giveaway Info:
One my SLC Mommy will win a family 4 pack to Disney on Ice for the performance in SLC.


Want to win? Here is how:
Leave me a comment on my slcmommy.com telling me who your favorite Disney character is and why?  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:


Additional entries:
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me) 
RT @myslcmommy I just entered Disney On Ice Tickets on Myslcmommy #giveaway


This giveaway is sponsored by Feld Entertainment. I received tickets for us and tickets to giveaway.
About Feld Entertainment
Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories, with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year. Feld Entertainment's productions have appeared in more than 70 countries on six continents and include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey®, Feld Motor Sports, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!.
 

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

54 comments:

  1. Mickey Mouse!
    lesleymitchell52@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie, because that's my daughter 's first word is Minnie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite was Snow White. She was the only one with dark hair and she could keep 7 men in line.

    Carole
    uthd20fan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeping beauty but right now I am really loving Tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We cant just choose one! We love all of our disney characters!

    corilynallred@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rapunzel! Love her!
    cluelessme8@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belle.....because she saw beyond the outer appearance of the "Beast" and found a "Prince" within! ;)
    Liv2win@live.com
    PJ Lunceford

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll answer for my son, his favorite is Jack Sparrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Jasmine, my daughter loves Aerial and my son loves Mickey Mouse!

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aerial is my daughters favorite
    kdschirado

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do we have to choose just one? It's so hard! LOL So many different characters and I love them all - but for right now I guess I would have to go with Rapunzel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter's adore ALL of the princesses but their favorite is Tangled. She is absolutely adorable!

    robbnlori2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always loved Cinderella, I love that she always was so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Minnie Mouse and the princesses its always fun to watch my daughter light up when she sees them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prince Eric from Little Mermaid! He risks his life to save his dog ❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love all the princesses ...my daughter's favorite is now Rapunzel..and guess what she is going to be her for Halloween :-) I really like Ariel :-) thanks for the giveaway

    carlita119@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mulan because she's brave!

    thisisnorma(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Winnie the Pooh. i was jsut watching it with my 3 yr old. jillestroud(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like Belle, she was smart, liked to read, and actually waited a few months before she decided to marry the guy ;)

    My little man likes Buzz Lightyear and the little girl loves Repunzel.

    Kasmoore at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would have to say our Family would be voting for "Kachow!" a.k.a Lightening McQueen that is the common theme in our house... but for me personally Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aladdin because he sings the best songs
    deannalw47 At hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. This would be perfect!! I have a doctor appt in SLC on the 11th!!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This family is in love with Tangled. So happy to see that they are a part of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite character is Ariel because I love her voice and her songs are great!
    jessica.panter@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cinderella has been my favorite since I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Ariel because I love the idea of Mermaids!

    Alisha Evans

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cinderella was always my favorite as a little girl...I always wanted to be like her. Now it's Mickey Mouse because that's my little boys favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  28. We love Ariel in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mickey Mouse has always been my favorite and my son loves him too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/124955006142132225
    kopperkirlz at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tangled! Mandy Moore has such a nice voice.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Rapunzel is our new favorite character! My boys love Jack Sparrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/125085463395569665
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/jeffandmandy

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like Rapunzel because she's so giving and innocent :)

    mykidsrmyjoy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. We like Mickey Mouse since both our boys are in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have always loved peter pan, i don't really know why, i guess it's the idea of never growing up

    Lesley C.

    ReplyDelete
  38. We love Tiana because she is determined and works hard!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Mickey Mouse!!
    jenncutie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Rapunzel. She's sassy and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. We love Rapunzel! Not sure why exactly, she's cute and I love her personality!
    pjnpatterson(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. We love Rapunzel, too, and I'll admit it, it's because she has great hair! jmlwilliams at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. i have always loved Ariel from the time I was a little girl. love her hair, personality and the show :)

    jakellcth@msn. com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Samba from lion king is my favorite. He is brave and I love the song too,
    Jessicaluinelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Belle! I love princesses with brains! :)

    kristi.burgess at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I tweeted again and I like the comment above...lol princesses with brains how true!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I can't find my comment above where I entered but I am pretty sure that I did....but here it is again...Our favorite characters are Buzz from Toy Story and we also love Rapunzel from Tangled she is way cute and Buzz is a funny guy!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love Belle! She represents loyalty, kindness, reading is cool! and it's okay for girls to be smart, and looking for the inner beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ariel is my favorite. Not sure why, I think it's the red hair.

    wendylsorenson@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I tweeted about this giveaway.

    wendylsorenson@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. My favorite disney character is Cinderella. I love the story.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved