Friday, October 14, 2011

Giveaway: Cooking Classes With The Food Nanny

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 .

Giveaway Ends October 25th at 11:59 p.m.

I am so excited to be offering such a fun Giveaway.  Plum District wants to give one reader cooking classes with the Food Nanny ($200 Value).  The Food Nanny (my mom's favorite cookbook) is offering cooking classes at her home in Park City on November 5th.   Her recipes are delicious and easy.    Perfect for a busy family.  You will also receive lunch.  This sounds like so much fun.  You can learn all about the Food Nanny on her website.

To purchase the cooking classes you can get them from Plum District for only $60.  ($200 Value).  Don't forget to look at all of the other local and National Deals available.

Giveaway Details
One My SLC Mommy will receive Cooking Classes from the Food Nanny at her home in Park City ($200 Value)

Want to Win?  Here is how:
Head over and create yourself an account at Plum District.  Then leave me a comment telling me why you would want to do cooking classes.  Don't forget to fill out the form with your additional entries:

Additional Entries
*Follow SLC PLum District on Facebook (Let them know My SLC Mommy sent you)
*Follow SLC PLum District on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win Cooking Classes from the Food Nanny from myslcmommy.com @PlumDistrictUT #Giveaway

Thank you to Plum District UT for sponsoring this Giveaway.  I was not compensated in any way.  All opinions are my own! Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. My mother was chronically ill growing up and never cooked. I learned how to cook and save money by trial and error. I now cook nightly for my family and would love new recipes to mix up our current menu.

    couponingismyhobby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have the Food Nanny help me figure out how to cook for a husband with diabetes who loves meat and potatoes, a daughter who won't eat fruits, a son who won't eat vegetables, and me who eats only healthy foods. Dinner is a little rough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Food Nanny!! She makes simple recipes and has great advice. I'm still trying to get the knack of cooking, but I'm not great. I want to learn to make meals that my kids would LOVE! Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to learn how to simplify my dinner time!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved