Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kamenstein 16 Jar Spice Rack $25 (Retail $58)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.
Head over to Housewares Deals because you can get this Kamenstein 16 Jar Lazy Susan Spice Rack for $25 (Retail $58)! Plus this includes 5 years of Spice Refills Free! You just can’t beat this deal on a spice rack.


I have been waiting for something just like this.  My spice shelf is a mess or should I say a disaster.  I have been trying to figure away to organize it and this is finally it. 

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved