Tuesday, September 27, 2011

1/2 Off Princess and Me Tea Party + More

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.

Head over to Salt Lake City Plum District for this really cute idea.  You can go and have  a Princess and Me Tea Party at the Crane house in Riverton.  This is just to cute.  I am thinking this would be fun to do with my daughter and a few of our friends.  If you use the code plumlove at check out you can save 30% Off.  This code is good until Friday!

It even gets better if you sign up for Plum District  you will receive $10 in Plum Rewards instead of the normal $5.  This deal is looking better and better if you ask me!

I also noticed that they are doing  favorite picks on the Everywhere deals.  Definitely worth checking them out.  I think my husband is going to ban me from Plum District very soon.  I am really liking the deals lately.


Don't forget to enter the Plum District Giveaway on My SLC Mommy!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved