Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vista Print Daily Deal: Free Tote Bag

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.


Vistaprint Free Tote BagsToday the Daily Deal at Vistaprint is a free Tote Bag! I love the tote bag deals because you can personalize them for your family (so the kids don’t loose everything)! or your business!

Since CVS, Target and Whole Foods gives us credit for using our own bags what better way to get your businesses name out there in the community.  I have one that I use for my Coupon Binder so if you see me at the store it says My SLC Mommy on it with a piggy bank.  (I love it)

So head on over to create your tote bag – you will have to pay shipping on this offer.. but I’m sure with the three stores above you will make your money back and now you have your own personalized tote to show off!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved