Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Free Shout Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover and Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.




Giveaway Ends July 10th at 11:59 p.m.

Earlier this week Shout released a free sample for FREE Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover!  If you didn't get a chance it is still available.

PLUS they are offering 2 My SLC Mommy readers a chance to get win a Shot Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover (full size product)! 

Want to win? Here’s How:
Leave a comment telling me if you have used Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover  Then fill out the form with your additional entries.


Additional Entries
-Follow Shout on Facebook & Grab your freebie!
-Follow Shout on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Share this post by using one of the buttons on the bottom or like it.

*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other)
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)

RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win Shout Wipe and Go Wipes from  myslcmommy.com @Shout #Giveaway


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. -I have not used Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover yet.

    **TO VERIFY ENTRIES:

    -Twitter Name: @BeautyToLove
    -Facebook Name: Francine E.
    -Email: aliaskys (at) yahoo dot com

    THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover yet.

    LittleLadybug_17(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/LaDyBuq021708/status/87703528398790657

    Shared on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=179747855418438&id=728540304

    LittleLadybug_17(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not used them yet but would love to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't used Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted the requested message at http://twitter.com/likwan/status/90291903815360513.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved