Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Coupon App Testing and Free Pizza Tomorrow at 6:00 p.m.

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.


One of my loyal readers has designed a new app for Smart Phones and he is testing it tomorrow night a 6:00 p.m.  Head over here to RSVP.  There will be free pizza to go with it.   It is limited to the first 40 people.  They are doing it at

500-549 East Technology Ave
Building C
Suite 200
Orem UT  84097

If I live closer I would be all over this.  I would love to hear what you think!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved